Eating Disorders Community
Periods after anorexia

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Periods after anorexia

I'm recovering from anorexia and have been for over a year, I am now a healthy weight and have been for about 8 months, but I still haven't got my periods although I do get discharge in my underwear and have for about a year. I'm 15 and I am worried my periods will never come back, but I think the discharge is part of your cycle. Is it likely my priods will come back? And if thy don't can I still get pregnant when I'm older because I get the discharge?
HI, I was sort of similar with my periods and discharge, i didn't have a period for 2.5 years but the other day I had the start of of a period for about a day and a half. So I think your hormones etc just take a while to start adjusting to the changes. But if your worried talk to your doctor, Hope I helped!! ;)