Eating Disorders Community
Please help someone
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please help someone

Not sure if this is bulimia or binge eating or what but I really would love someones help or advice. I can't stop bingeing and taking laxatives...lots of laxatives. I'm bingeing just now and so want to stop eating but it's taking me to write this as I just can't seem to get enough food. I just want to stop. I know I'm going to throw up tonight. I'm just so out of control. Not even sure if i'll post this. Too ashamed. Has anyone that has had problems with bingeing ever felt like eating stuff that's not even food or am I just being realy crazy here.  I can't seem to stop this cycle. Does anyone? I suppose it would just help to chat to someone please.

Kelly
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
712314_tn?1303101690
Well it is bulima depending on how much you vommit and how often, come on tonight if you can and we can talk.
Blank
714398_tn?1229669791
That is typical Bulimia. People here are fine, but I suggest you look for someone in person that may be able to help you (therapist, doctor, family, friend, etc...)
Blank
Yeps, binging is a compulsive disorder, as well as a dangerous one. I've messed up my body and I'm never going to be completely healthy again, stop while you can. You have a serious form of it, because you want to eat more then food, you could perforate your throat or your stomach and bleed out.  You need to get help NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...