Pregnant and don't eat enough
I am 5 months pregnant and everyday I dont eat as much as I should be. I dont know if im depressed since my husband is in jail or if I have a eatting disorder. Let me start off at night time when I eat dinner. I eat a small amount and I try to eat more but I feel to full and then I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning my stomach is hurting a lot and feels empty but I just never have a appetite.
I know this is not healthy for me either since my baby is growing but I do make myself eat or drink milk for the baby
What do I do if I just have no appetite and feel as if I was going to throw up if I eat? Do I have a eatting disorder or is this caused by my deppresion with my husbands situation?
Please let me know, thank u!
Hi!
I am sorry to hear that you are so disturbed during your pregnancy. You could be suffering from stress induced acidity. Talk to your doctor and start antacid gels safe in pregnancy. Also, during pregnancy, it is good to eat small meals frequently. Like after dinner, you could eat a dessert or cookies or something before bed time. Also during the day you could take 5-6 small meals—a fruit now, a bowl of soup later, a sandwich, cereals, milk, juice etc now and then. Maintain a food log for a week and note as you eat. Probably by end of week you’ll start eating as required. Hope these tips help you. Take care!