Problems eating in front of someone
Hi there, I don’t know if this counts as an eating disorder but I just wanted some advice.
I have a problem eating when one of my friends is around. I ate some bad food at his house one day which caused me to vomit. Ever since then I can't eat when he's around. As soon as I start to eat or think about eating when he is there I get nervous and I feel like I need to vomit and sometimes I do vomit. Also, if I have eaten and am then going to see him it makes me feel really full and I worry about vomiting in front of him so I make myself sick before I see him. I have to eat about an hour before I know I will see him otherwise I will feel very full and will vomit. I think I was initially worried because he eats quite a lot and I would get nervous that I didn’t eat as much as him. Now even when he isn't there I feel full quite quickly and I cant eat a lot at once. I still eat the same amount of food a day but I eat more frequently and less.
Obviously this is a psychological thing and I have no problems around anyone else or around him before I was sick at his house but I cant seem to stop it. I would be very grateful of any advice you could give me.

Thanks Justin