Eating Disorders Expert Forum
Pure Protein Supplement for a kid urgent

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Hi! Are the Proteinext chewable protein tablets good for kids to get protein in them especially when they have Type 1 Diabeties?
Also are the pure protein liquid supplements ok for kids at a lower does, Or do you so kindly know of one?
Thank You cmb304
Hi! Thank you for your question. I would direct you to discuss this question with your physician as I am not a medical doctor.  Additionally you may also wish to see a nutritionist to assess your child’s nutritional needs.  Very best to you, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD   The Bella Vita  Los Angeles, CA
I wish I could kindly get an answer about the proteins
Thank you
Best Regards,
cmb304