Eating Disorders Expert Forum
Recovering from anorexia
About This Forum:

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Recovering from anorexia

I am 15 years old and have just started recovering from anorexia.
I am not sure how bad my weight is, what is viewed as a dangerously low weight for a 5'2 15 year old?
My main question is that even when I had my disorder and now even more so, my face and stomach become very bloated. My stomach bloats after eating most foods and ive read tat this can happen with anorexics. Is there any way I can stop this. What concerns me more is that my face becomes very bloated for no reason at all. It is defornatly fat, as it can change rapidly over the course of the day. It is hard enough to eat more food and gain weight, but seeing my face like this is making it more difficult for me and I would do anything to stop it. Is there any foods or supplaments I can eat to stop this from happening?
Tags: anorexia