Eating Disorders Community
Sugar Addict? Help please
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sugar Addict? Help please

I'm 20 years old and i weight 42kilos (I'm 1,72cm high), so I know that I don't exactly have weight problems. But I don have a big nutrition disorder. I can't eat normal food like normal people. It just doesn't get in. The big thing is the chocolate cake (or any kind of sugar based plate) that comes after. I can eat literally half of an oreo box, half a sponge cake and still eat a chocolate bar afterwards. And that's my lunch. Obviously, I can't eat until the next day (I suspeect this is the reason why I don't gain weight).

I try to eat normal things, but I don't even finnish the plate. My head is always on the kitchen cupboard.
Worst? I'm in culinary school and my favorite class is pastry arts (how surprising).

My whole life is dedicated to sugar, but I have to get my feet back on track. What can I do? I know these eating habits cannot be doing good things to my body.