Sugar Addict? Help please
I'm 20 years old and i weight 42kilos (I'm 1,72cm high), so I know that I don't exactly have weight problems. But I don have a big nutrition disorder. I can't eat normal food like normal people. It just doesn't get in. The big thing is the chocolate cake (or any kind of sugar based plate) that comes after. I can eat literally half of an oreo box, half a sponge cake and still eat a chocolate bar afterwards. And that's my lunch. Obviously, I can't eat until the next day (I suspeect this is the reason why I don't gain weight).

I try to eat normal things, but I don't even finnish the plate. My head is always on the kitchen cupboard.
Worst? I'm in culinary school and my favorite class is pastry arts (how surprising).

My whole life is dedicated to sugar, but I have to get my feet back on track. What can I do? I know these eating habits cannot be doing good things to my body.
You are probably very right that you are a sugar addict. Unfortunately the solution for that is simple: You totally stop eating sugar. Most of us who are addicted to sugar find we are completely unable to eat one slice of cake or dish of ice cream like other people. The only way we can deal with our addiction is to totally cut it out. I haven't eaten sugar for 15 years and stopped missing it a long time ago, though it was hard initially. As a "foodie" you might try finding interesting restaurants or recipes to get involved in eating healthy in a way you can enjoy. As for stopping the sugar, my suggestion would be to attend a meeting of OA where you will find others who are going through the same struggle.
Oh and you might want to find a different culinary specialty!