Swollen taste buds! they really hurt!!!
ah..this ain't really an eating disorder, i couldn't find a forum that could relate to what i'm gonna say, but there's just something wrong with my tongue. i think my taste buds are swollen at tip and somewhere near the side. it really hurts!! i haven't had much pain than this one. i can't eat with it cause whenever i do, the inflamed part gets hit and i dunno irritated and then it's gonna hurt. i can't eat the stuff i want to eat. it hurts even if i just want to take out a food particle in my teeth with my tongue and when i lick my mouth. i'm reduced to only eating soft foods and can't eat viands. it's very painful.

does anyone know how to remedy this or when would this probably go away cause it has disrupted my eating habits.

thanx! -violette-
how long do you have these symptoms? I have irritated taste buds at the tip of my tongue for about 7 months now.