Eating Disorders Community
THROWING UP AFTER EVERY MEAL, I DONT KNOW WHY! HELP PLZ

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

I have a problem that I really need an answer to.  For about a couple weeks now I have been throwing up after many of my meals.  And no, I am not making myself throw up or anything and its not an eating disorder i think.   As soon as I finish eating, or even in the middle of my meals I get a weird feeling in the area under my neck, sort of where my submandibular glands are located.  I don't know how to describe the feeling other than they feel somewhat swollen at times but I don't know if it is at all connected to my throwing up.  ANY HELP with my situation would be great because I am getting sick and tired of this and haven't enjoyed a meal in weeks.  It's getting to the point where lunchtime/dinner is coming around and I am dreading it because I know I will most likely throw up.  IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS OF WHAT THIS IS OR HOW I CAN STOP THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!  Thanks a bunch.
Especially if you're not doing this on purpose, it's definitely a doctor issue. It could be that you're just moving the right muscles on accident that can cause you to throw up, but I doubt that, since it's happening so much...
I to have throw up with out any answers to this day. It started one day and lasted for 15 month I had lost 32 in 5 weeks and would loss 49 lbs total. I weighted 155, 5 weeks later I was overwhelmed lost and no one could answer why. I have since change many things in my life, medication, food and quit smoking cold turkey 9 weeks ago today.
I know a few things that might be make you sick
diet anything.......................
Marinol 2.5 mg no stronger stop the throwing up for me.......
I still have my days, but life is better now
I will pray for you
it wouldn't be an eating disorder if you weren't purpously forcing yourself, it sounds like a severe case of acid reflux.
I have a hiatus hernia and have this all the time you need to go to the doctors asap and they will send you for an endoscosy to look down your throught.Dont panic this could be your problem I was diagnosised for a while and I threw up all the time even after a drink of what - if you get heartburn and feel full up easily after a meal then go please go it will only damage your throat and stomach and if it isn't a hernia then you may have a stomach ulcer.Not to worry you just go to the doctors immediately.x
its called cyclic vomiting syndrome (cvs) talk to your doctor and look it up yourself for some information! it is not entirely understood yet but many people are sufferers.
have you had any break throughs we have a daughter with the same problem 9 years old
I have had similiar problems. It all started 1 day. I didn't feel hungry. When I tried eating I realized only a bite or 2 of food would fill me up too much. Like i ate 3 huge plates of food. If I eat more than a couple of bites I get sick and throw it up immediatly. Some days 2 or 3 days at a time I won't eat or drink water at all due to the overwhelming feeling of being full.  3 months 3 trips into the er. I begun to get dehydrated which resulted in kidney failure.. then passing out..blacking out..constantly pukey feeling. Tell the dr. Stumbled upon.. a growth on my thyroid. Which was found all by accident.  Still I am having the problems with the no eating extreme fullness,and throwing up. If you are having the same problems make sure your doctor tests your thyroid ..