TREATMENT FOR ANOREXIA NERVOSA
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT FOR THIS KIND OF EATING DISORDER?I THINK I HAVE IT
Hi!
A positive frame of mind is very important for treatment. If you have the will, you'll find the way. Join support groups to keep yourself motivated. Take up yoga for that will help you. Join any good center in your area. Apart from this, you need proper diagnosis and treatment without which success is not possible. The treatment involves various types of behavior therapies, nutritional guidance, medications, food satiety, and exercise and yoga. Please consult a good psychologist/psychiatrist who specializes in eating disorders.
Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.