Eating Disorders Community
Weight management
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Weight management

is there a doctor in MACOMB COUNTY MICHIGAN THAT SUPPLIES WEIGHT LOSS PILLS
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!

I know this is not the answer you are looking for, but as a registered medical doctor, I am just providing you some insight into weight loss.

There is no shortcut to weight loss. Weight loss pills can be very dangerous for health.  Honestly speaking no pills can actually help you lose weight. Also, if you have hypothyroidism or adrenal gland problems or diabetes, then also, you may find losing weight difficult. Hence, if you are not losing weight, you need to find out whether you suffer from any of these.

I suggest you eat frequent small meals and stop counting calories. It is best to eat lots of fruits and non-starchy green veggies, go slow on fats, eat carbohydrates in moderation and increase your protein intake (lean cuts, whites of eggs etc). Drink plenty of water and non fattening fluids such as clear soups etc. Look for hidden calories in salads and soups and avoid them (eg: cheese, butter, dressings etc).

Also, you need to exercise regularly. A combination of aerobic, strength training and stretches works best. If you lead a busy life, then walk to work, or to bus stand etc, climb stairs instead of using lifts, walk while talking on cell phone, or briskly walk to any place you are going to. See how you can change your lifestyle to incorporate exercise. Hope this helps. Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank