What am i Doing to myself
On daily occasions i go throw up whenever i think i over ate, or just feel over fill with food. Then like today, i went to do exercise and i felt dizzy and nausea's after i did it. Also i barley get enough sleep at night what am i doing to myself ?
Hi!
This cycle of binge eating, bulimia etc are normal in an eating disorder. A person overeats, then feels guilty, throws up food, and tries to stay off food. A positive frame of mind is very important for treatment. If you have the will, you'll find the way. Join support groups to keep yourself motivated. Take up yoga for that will help you. Join any good center in your area. Apart from this, you need proper diagnosis and treatment without which success is not possible. The treatment involves various types of behavior therapies, nutritional guidance, medications to control hunger, food satiety, and exercise and yoga. Please consult a good psychologist/psychiatrist who specializes in eating disorders. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Are you depressed? Have you always purged or is this something new?
I've suffered from bulimia and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. This sounds like the first steps towards it, stop now. I know you may feel you can't but if you try to tell someone close to you maybe they can help. I was lucky I got help before I was hospitalized however as a result of my bulimia I can't get my period which means I can't have children. Please don't let this take another person, I hope you start getting better
I too have suffered through many eating disorders and Bulima being the worst for me and a hard thing to break from. Please get help right away before it gets full blown and figure out why you are resorting to doing this.