Eating Disorders Expert Forum
What do I do?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What do I do?

I've never been one to worry about boy sizes or shapes, but recently I've been receiving comments from my siblings about how I'm apparently out of breath walking up stairs or about how much I eat. They also play a game where every time I eat they make sound effects. At first it didn't bother me much it just siblings until my sister began borrowing my clothes and posting on facebook about how baggy my tips are on her. Then my mum bought me a pair of trousers size 12 this broke my heart because I'm a size 6-8. I know I shouldn't have but I felt awkward eating in front of my family so I wouldn't eat breakfast or dinner after about a week I noticed I wasn't getting hunger as often  but then I began feeling awkward and guilty eating at school in front of my friends I began obsessing looking at pictures of skinny bodies and wish I had them. I lost a lot of weight from 55kg's to 47 kg's throughout the time I wasn't eating as I was also exercising too much to stop the guilt. But now I'm trying to stop losing weight as I have been getting dizzy and faint, but no matter how hard I try I just can't eat a normal amount of food without making myself sick. What should I do? How to I get back to a normal eating pattern?  Many thanks Broken_strings
This Forum's Experts
514715_tn?1338269858
Patricia Pitts, PhDBlank
The Bella Vita - Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979