Eating Disorders Expert Forum
always hungry

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

always hungry

Hi. I've been recovering from an eating disorder for 5 yrs. I have been maintaining a reasonable weight for two years and hardly ever change what i eat. So i basically know what goes in etc. Over the past year I've started to suffer as i constantly have a peppery mouth, always going to the loo (a no'2) and no matter what i eat im always hungry and unsatisfied. I feel weak and get hot and sweaty. I can feel my body pulsing and like cold water through my veins. I haven't slept as its really getting me down as i just don't want to suffer anymore. I end up eating rubbish in the night to stop my hunger. My weight stays the same. And after i poop, at least twice a day, i feel weak shakey (shaky) and extremely hungry. I drink lots and do eat. Please can you maybe give me some advice and help. Natalie
As I am not a medical doctor, you do report numerous physical symptoms unique to you that need to be evaluated by a doctor.  Best, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD  The Bella Vita  Los Angeles