always hungry
Hi. I've been recovering from an eating disorder for 5 yrs. I have been maintaining a reasonable weight for two years and hardly ever change what i eat. So i basically know what goes in etc. Over the past year I've started to suffer as i constantly have a peppery mouth, always going to the loo (a no'2) and no matter what i eat im always hungry and unsatisfied. I feel weak and get hot and sweaty. I can feel my body pulsing and like cold water through my veins. I haven't slept as its really getting me down as i just don't want to suffer anymore. I end up eating rubbish in the night to stop my hunger. My weight stays the same. And after i poop, at least twice a day, i feel weak shakey and extremely hungry. I drink lots and do eat. Please can you maybe give me some advice and help. Natalie
As I am not a medical doctor, you do report numerous physical symptoms unique to you that need to be evaluated by a doctor.  Best, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD  The Bella Vita  Los Angeles
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.