am i anerexic
my symptoms are lightheartedness, random dizziness, loss in apatite, trouble sleeping, getting agitated easier, and also my body aches, and my stomach is always in pain
i ahve also been anerexic when i was in 2nd grade i aslo go diffrent time periods eating less food then normal but its all been less lately
Hi there,
These all can be symptoms of anorexia nervosa.Iron deficiency anaemia, worm infestation, thyroid disorders, hypoglycemia, depression all can lead to these symptoms. You may need to see a doctor and consider having regular counseling sessions. A hospital stay may be needed if you have been seriously underweight or have severe medical problems. The aim of treatment is to restore a healthy weight and cultivate healthy eating habits. Try to eat small frequent meals. Gain weight it is one of the cures for anorexia nervosa. Do write to me again.
Best of luck!