Eating Disorders Community
being full after a few bites?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

being full after a few bites?

i'm jessica im 17,
my problem is everytime i get hungry and then i get some food i have a few bites and can't seem to eat anymore my stomach starts to hurt and i feel sick, i can go days without eating and not get hungry or feel the need to eat, this has been happening since i can remember i dont know if there is something wrong with me? when i was young i couldnt swallow right and i always went to the toliet when i was a kid to get rid of it and my dad forced me to eat sometimes, because i could never eat a hole meal and was always full after a few bites can anyone help me?
i smoke and drink
ive only been on the pill for a few months and i know it has nothing to do with that because this has been happening for years
i dont know if i do have an eating disorder or its all just in my head? ive tired to look this up on the internet and ive got no answers so could someone please help me!!
some one said to me that i might be bulimic but i went to my doctors and he didnt know what was wrong with me and just gave me tabelts to get rid of acid in my stomach but i didnt take them because the side effects were not healthy.
thank you.xox
A friend of mine has a disorder where if she eats too fast she gets sick. When you eat, are you eating too quickly? Try to take smaller bites and take your time when eating. If that does not help, then I'd suggest you find another doctor. If it's been going on since you were a child, it could be something serious.
I have been like that my whole life. and always have been underweight my whole life. i used to be so hungry but ate so little. i  figured out  when i was like 16 if i smoke a joint 2-3 times a day I can eat like a horse all day. i still dont gain any weight though. im thinking it has something to do with thyroglossal duct cyst surgery's ive had 3. im 21 now and if i dont get to smoke i cant eat. its like i go back to being a little kid before the weed. and it *****. also for the ant medijuana ppl out there. IT WORKS. far better than any pharmaceutical companys pills. (which weed isnt legal cause it will put them out of business same thing as back in the 30's with industrial hemp and textile companys) also THC kills dead and dying brain cells while leaving healthy one alone. cancer attaches to dead and dying cells. cancer prevention.
I have the Exact problem as you do, i to am looking for answers

i weigh 90 pounds and im getting lighter,  but i cant eat im am never hungry