Eating Disorders Expert Forum
binge eating
About This Forum:

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

binge eating

I am trying to lose around 17-20 kg and have done so twice before in my life but now it's more difficult the third time around. I try and stick to a diet which consists of fruit (breakfast), salad or two quinoa cakes (like corn thins/rice cakes) with salad and tofu (lunch) and soup or steamed vegetables for dinner. Most if not all the food is organic however, after two or three days being on the diet I tend to sway off and become more interested in what my other family memebers have bought and it's really difficult for me to be consistent even though I punish myself when it doesn't work because it's really or shouldn't be that testing and I need to gain control and stop failing at every thing I do! So what do you think I can do to avoid binge eating and how to stick to my diet without getting tempted by other things. I also do a lot of exercise and sometimes breakfast and lunch are about an hour or 2 a part which is probably not such a good thing but hard to combat as my exercise classes don't finish sometimes until 11am and I don't eat before exercise. I hope you can help me and I've read some posts from other people mentioning your website. How can I find this? Thank you so much and I look forward to your reply.