bulemia help
I've been bulemic for 15 years.  It went from a few days to oncec a week to a few days now to two times per day and sometimes three times a day.  I've been hospitalized 4 times due to it.  I need to find a recovery center but scared of one that feels like a nazi center but more like a place that cares and respects my privacy.  Activity helps.  Is there anywhere on the East coast that fits this discription?
Hi!
I am sorry that I cannot name a center for you. However, you could ask your therapist or family doctor regarding a good center in your area. Also, you could look up yellow pages. Since you do not need urgent admission (as of ASAP), you could look up a place or two and find about these and then decide as soon as possible with the help of your therapist and doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
all my drs and therapists know everything about mew because I'm an open book but I'm scared of alot of these treatment centers because they treat patients like prisoners.  Only 4 in my area and only 2 of them take my insurance.  this whole process makes me even more depressed.  i need to be active since ive been out work for 6 months and my ex-boss called me saying he could rehire me if i pay him $550