constipation
mam, i am a student but from the very begg. am sufferin from a disorder of mouth ulcers (nearly of age 7) until i realised that all that happens due to digedtion problems as i mostly have constipatence.
with time doctor gave me a medicine (sodium picodulphate0 which i usually take whenever i feel the problem.
but it leads to dependancy over that medicine. is there any other way to cure it.
as m just 19 year old and easily gets accidity if i eat anythin (fast food) outside.
even a little change in eating shedule leads to accidity and ultimately constipation and hence have to use sod. picosulphate.  i even feel stiffness in lower abdomen durin such incidents. is it normal
Hello.  I am so glad you wrote. Unfortunately, this question is not in my scope of practice. I would refer you to speak with a physician who specializes in gastroenterology as this is their field of expertise. I might also advise you to seek the help of a nutritionist, as they would be able to guide you to options regarding what foods you might be able to eat. Best, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD The Bella Vita Los Angeles, CA