Eating Disorders Community
control
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

control

I crave chocolate and oatmeal cookies and sometimes I don't know why I keep doing it....I feel alone but don't want to tell anyone what I do...Is it because My doctor says I'm addicted to food...I go on diets but not very long...I get so upset with myself.....I blame it on staying home and not going anywhere but can't seem to want to go anywhere  because of my Weight....Help
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
It is quite possible that you are suffering from an eating disorder and depression. A positive frame of mind is very important for treatment. Take up yoga for that will help you. Join any good center in your area. Apart from this, you need proper diagnosis and treatment without which success is not possible. The treatment involves various types of behavior therapies, nutritional guidance, medications to control hunger, food satiety, and exercise and yoga. Please consult a good psychologist/psychiatrist who specializes in eating disorders. Take care!
Blank
2105456_tn?1334368647
Thank you......Its been 2years ago and habits are hard to break but it has gotten better....I think it because i went cold turkey after smoking cigarettes for 16years But I'm much better just thought someone had the same symptom  like me..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...