Eating Disorders Expert Forum
do i

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

do i

iam 13 old girl iam 170cm and 48kg it fat i know but 45kg is my goal my friends say i have a eating problem do i?
Hi!  I am delighted you wrote to me.  I cannot say if you have or do not have an eating disorder.  I do not have enough information.  Also, you would need to be evaluated in person by a professional to determine.  Can you speak to your parent or a school counselor to assist you in finding out?  In the meantime, to learn more about eating disorders and treatment options, visit the bella vita website.  Very best to you, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD   The Bella Vita  Los Angeles, CA