dont know how to stop
I seem to make food an enemy when things go wrong in my life for 10 years now ive being skipping meals or bringing it back if im not happy i dont know how to stop without dealing with the problem in hand i would like to know if others have this problem too
so appreciate you writing me with your concerns.  Know you are not alone. Many people use food as a way to cope with underlying emotional issues.  It would be beneficial for you to seek a therapist in your area to talk about your concerns and your feelings associated with you eating behaviors. To learn more about eating disorders and treatment options, visit the bella vita website.  And while you are there you may want to take our eating disorder survey.  Best wishes to you, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD  The Bella Vita Los Angeles, CA
Yes. It's normal, but unhealthy. Read a book on the subject  or see a therapist!