eating disorder?
This is a compound question,not anorexic or bullemic but have a very strange relationship w/food,cousin says its an eating disorder I disagree.I do,however,see the same overweight person in the mirror and feel as though Im gaining weight but KNOW I've lost b/c my pants are much smaller...starting to worry myself...any thoughts?
I am glad you are concerned about your behaviors.  The best thing for your to do is seek out an eating disorder specialist (psychiatrist or therapist) to be evaluated for an eating disorder.  In addition, you could educate yourself by visiting the bella vita website to take our eating disorder survey, learn more about eating disorders and treatment options.  Wishing you the best, Patricia Pitts, PhD  The Bella Vita  Los Angeles, CA
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.