eating disorders
For the last 3 weeks i have had pain in lower area and throw up at night and in morning and when i eat it dose not what to stay down,the liquid yellow in color. all the liquid i drink and any pills i take come back up,please help the  general practioner dose not seen to help what should i do ??? I am 72 years young.
Hi there,
I cannot confirm the exact cause of your symptoms without a complete medical history, clinical examination and investigations. Lower abdominal pain with vomiting can be due to gastro esophageal reflux disease,appendicitis,drug induced,cholecystitis,hepatitis,urinary tract infections, renal colic, Yellow vomitus may indicate that you are vomiting bile and other digestive juices .Vomiting bile is usually an indication of serious illness, and I would strongly recommend that that you should seek  emergency medical care. Do write to us again.
Take care and regards!