eating disorders
I often feel nauseted after breakfast - I eat light, yogurt or scrambled eggs.  The nausea lasts for an hour or so.  I feel fine until I eat so frequently postpone eating, to get the most out of the morning.  I've had gall bladder test and am currently on a blood pressure raising med as I have low bp - but it's not helping either  I am 66, active.
Hello and hope you are fine.
There are many conditions which can lead to nausea after breakfast. It can be due to the food, the time or any other condition. Eating large meals at night time can make you nauseous in the morning. Fatty, fried foods can make one nauseous. You may opt for light, wholesome foods for breakfast. This can help you reduce nausea and get proper nutrition to prepare you for the day. You may take whole-grain cereals, light yogurt; fresh fruit. Try taking hard boiled eggs instead of fried scrambled eggs.Antidepressants; cough remedies, painkillers can all lead to nausea.Gastroesophageal reflux disease is another possibility. Seeking the opinion of a primary care physician will be helpful. After a clinical examination you may be referred for specialist opinion. Hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Thank you for your comments, guess there are a wide variety of possible contributors.  I am working with a Dr. and am currently taking med to increase my very low blood pressure.  Iam also finding the issue lessens if I forego coffee.  maybe those two changes will get it under control.  Thank you.