Eating Disorders Expert Forum
eating

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

eating
What types of food should I be eating at my 24 weeks to help me gain more weight faster
More weight? !! I was looking for losing my weight. However, it is pretty easy to gain weight faster as I am gaining :( . You can take protein regularly and healthy foods like Egg, milk shakes,snacks.. Most of the yammmy foods helps to gain weight, at least I think so!!