Eating Disorders Community
everything i eat makes me feel sick

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

everything i eat makes me feel sick

well the title explains it all really..

everything i eat i start getting a sick feeling in my stomach, but i am never actually sick :/

i havent got a clue what may of caused it

anyone got any ideas of what it may be? i've been feeling like this for a few weeks now.  
Hmm it may just be that you have a  slight intolerence to certain foods. Try checking ingrediants of things, and look for a possible pattern,
Or it could be that psychologically you have convinced yourself that foods make you sick, and therefore you FEEL sick when you eat.
I am not 100% sure though! Sorry if this was not helpful!
Take care
xx
it could be stress. or your body might just not like the foods your eating. think back at everything you've been eating and see if maybe there is a common ingredient in most of them that your body could be reacting to. as i said earlier tho, it could be stress. i know that when i stress, i get the same feelings and usually dont end up eating for days on end. when you stress, your stomach acid churns more, causing you to feel like theres something burning in your stomach. it also overworks when you have food in the stomach and makes you feel sick. to try to de-stress somehow.
But all foods that i have been eating lately are the things ive eaten before and been totally fine with.

ive just started feeling sick everytime i eat
My suggestion would be to see your doctor in order to rule out some sort of medical problem that is causing this.
I used to drink LOTS of dairy. 3-4 large glasses of milk a day + cereal everyday. tonz of cheese and yogurt. i did that until i was around 16 years old then i suddenly started to feel sick after eating or drinking dairy. I am now lactose intolerant.

Just because you've been eating these food before and been fine doesn't mean your body cant change its mind about them.