Eating Disorders Expert Forum
excessive dysentery

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

excessive dysentery

I am having stomach problem for last six months. previously i used to have loose motion and diarrhea when i used to eat junk food. I took a course of norflox tablets and the problems were over. nowadays  i have dysentery symptoms even though i am not eating outside foods. in the morning when i attend call of nature its difficult to excrete and then after two hours there will be gas in my stomach and then mucous secretion. i will feel that stool will come out but huge amount of mucous  will come out and i have to attend call of nature three times in the morning. when i took secnidazole tablets the stomach was alright but once again after one month the problem started from home food only. once again i took secnidazole tablets but this time it didn't work. i dont have any symptoms like fever stomach pain even i press my stomach from outside. i live in west bengal where doctors and hospitals are most corrupt in india.i want to improve my digestion power and mucous secretion without visiting local corrupt doctors.
Tags: dysentery