fat loss
i am 12 years old i weigh about 52-55kg.I want to become 43-45kg.can you pls help me
Hi!
If you want to lose weight at your age, it should not be difficult. But first consult your doctor to find out whether you need to lose weight at all or not. Start jogging or cycling. Try building exercise into your daily life. If you lead a busy life, then walk to school (if possible), or to bus stand etc, climb stairs instead of using lifts, walk while talking on cell phone, or briskly walk to any place you are going to. See how you can change your lifestyle to incorporate exercise. Hope this helps. Take care!

I suggest you eat frequent small meals and stop counting calories. It is best to eat lots of fruits and non-starchy green veggies, go slow on fats, eat carbohydrates in moderation and increase your protein intake (lean cuts, whites of eggs etc). Drink plenty of water and non fattening fluids such as clear soups etc. Look for hidden calories in salads and soups and avoid them (eg: cheese, butter, dressings etc). Hope this helps. Take care!
do swimming,running and cycling to loose fat..