Eating Disorders Expert Forum
food

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

food

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and it seems that every time I'm hungrey I eat like 1/2 my food sometimes less and then I don't want food anymore and know I'm under weight is this normal or should I call my obgyn
I would definitely call your OB/GYN so that he/she may determine if you are receiving the proper amount of nutrition. I would recommend you familiarize yourself with the professional resources available to you. You may benefit from consulting with a dietitian to assess your nutrition intake. If you are feeling anxious or stressed as a result of this big change in your life (or for any other reason), you may want to speak with a therapist to receive support. And of course, keeping close contact with your OB/GYN to protect the health and safety of you and your baby. Take care! Warmest Regards, Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD The Bella Vita Los Angeles, CA
It is normal to feel hungry during the time of pregnancy. You are under weight during the time of pregnancy, this is not a normal sign. You can contact with your personal doctor to know about your diet plan during the time of pregnancy.