hai
i am 21 years, reacently i check my blood  there is a elevation in my SGOT and SGPT . but my ALT is normal and i am not drinker and what is the cause and reson of  this elevation
SGPT and ALT mean the same .I think you mean to say that only your SGOT is elevated. SGOT is an enzyme found in the liver, heart muscles, muscles and red blood cells. In case of injury or damage to these cells the level of SGOT rises. The causes of high SGOT are viral hepatitis, infectious mononucleosis, gall bladder disease, etc.Causes which may cause muscle damage, injury or disease like dystrophies and polymyositis can also high SGOT.Medications like antininflammatories, antibiotics, antiseizure drugs may cause rise in SGOT levels. Fatty liver causes a mild rise in SGOT and SGPT with normal bilirubin and other liver function tests. Why had you got these tests done? Details about your symptoms and clinical examination may help in arriving at a cause. You may need investigations like complete liver function tests and other tests based on the suspected cause. I hope it helps.
Take care and best luck!