help!
Hello!
I have a bit of a worry, and would love to hear all your guys opinions.
I had a period last month (October) it lasted for three days and on day one it was heavy for a few hours, then it stopped and only showed i was bleeding when i wiped. then continues for the next day and the third day was a black discharge. i waited a week and took a pregnancy test just in case it came back negative.
Then a couple of weeks later every time I eat i was running to the toilet within 30 minutes.
I started to notice my abdominal was feeling harder than usual.. on the 5th November my period came again, first couple of hours heavy then they stopped and was just spotting on my pad, the next day was spotting again then day three was black discharge again. a few days later i started to loos my apatite. everything i eat i felt i was going to be sick. the smell of cofee makes me feel sick, and i can smell cigarette smoke from a mile away. i was feeling nausea at every smell of food. i even threw up on one occasion. i thought it was just a little bug. so i took myself off to bed, days past and i still felt the same and that went on for about 2 weeks and well today I haven't felt sick at all and have eat loads, i've not been full at all my stomach is tight and i don't know what is going on with my body.

Hi!
Symptom wise it sounds like pregnancy as some women continue to bleed at period time despite being pregnant. O take a pregnancy test and see. If pregnancy is ruled out then liver, pancreatic and gall bladder issues should be investigated.
Take care!