Eating Disorders Expert Forum
help

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

help

well I am having chronic diarrhea from six months , At first i ignored it for 3 4 weeks i thought it was normal and it would get well but it did not get well, then i started flygel metronedazole . i completed the course for five days but the diarrhea persisted . i started to ignore my diarrhea again . i was really sad because my diarhhea wasnt heeling . after three months of chronic diarrhea , my symptoms changed if i would eat anything at evening i would give out gas (flatulence) even with a glass of water , i also would have stomach aches and bloating problems at night . my faeces also changed colours sometimes they were black and sometimes green . the frequency stayed the same as beginning that is 1 stool in 24 hours that would be semi liquid and sticky .  then after 4 months of my diarhhea i asked my brother who is a doctor himself to prescribe me some pills . he asked me to use buscopan , flygyl and ciproflouxacine for five days and i will get well. i completed this course of medicines as well still my diarhhea persisited . although stomach cramps were gone . after that i thought may be i had worms . i took zentel and i started to feel better  after 1 week i passed out 12 inches worm(a single worm ) in my stool i had to move that thing out as it was stuck in my anal canal . still after that my symptoms remained it dint help my diarhhea , flatulence and bloating . now another symptom came i also get nausea feeling when i eat foot nowadays . i also found a trick during 5 month if i would drink 20 glasses of water per day i will have no bloating or flatulence problem though my diarhhea would be there . 1 stool but too watery . now i have started again flygel and ciproflouxacine for 5 days i hope it will cure my stomach problems once and for all . i am on 2 and half day of the course but no progress . please i need help !!!