Eating Disorders Community
how to loose love hande fatness without exercise?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how to loose love hande fatness without exercise?

after Doc prescribed vit B12 orally and more vitD and more omega 3 for me 64 years old female I got weight and fat specially around my weist.which one of those is responsible?my life style didn't change.I have a history of high cholestrol under scale of 7 for years
Related Discussions
Really, over-weight especially belly fat is one of the major obstacles in the way of looking smart. Fat people are very much concerned about their irregular body shape and keep on trying various techniques to lose belly fat fast. There are several effective ways to lose weight but one should remember that it is easy to gain weight but it takes some time to lose it. The most important thing is to spare some time out of our busy schedules. The best way how to lose belly fat is to eat healthy food and do proper exercises.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...