junk junk junk
yupp im a junk food eater.. im skinny (so everyone says) weigh 145 i have a lil pudgy stomache which im sure my 2 kids helped out with... but all i eat is non healthy foods, im hardcore picky i like pizza tacos sapgettii (most of the foods i eat consist with cheese and ranch) hardly no meat no fish or sea food if it smells bad or looks gross i wont touch it.. Im scared im going to have clogged arterys, my kids are starting to take to my diet and being picky, i wanna drop 20lbs but i dont kno how to change my diet since i dont eat much or healthy for that matter...  advice/help?
Thank you for writing. I would suggest that you contact a registered dietician who can work with you on an appropriate food plan. Often food is connected with underlying emotional issues, so I would also suggest that you seek out a therapist in your area. Wishing you the best, Patricia Pitts, PhD The Bella Vita Los Angeles, CA