Aa
A
A
Close
430388_tn?1239588723
not headed to anorexic
im about 5 2 and 20 when i found out i weighed 192 i was mad at myself that i let myself get that big i have never ever been that big so recently like about 3 three weeks ago i completely cut dairy and carbs outof my diet well ur prolly thinkin what does this girl eat there are a couple of things out there without the carbs i usually just eat tuna or sometimes an apple but that is it..im a nig wrkout fanatic too in my skool days i was cross country and i miss being my regular size so this last whole week i have completely not had anything to eat and lost about 10 pounds in one weeks wow ten pounds i was so proud of myself to update you i weigh in at 165 know now that isnt my ideal weight i want to be 135 again i drink a lot of water prolly up to like 5 water bottles a day i dont feel like im headed toward anorexic but i just dont feel like eating anymore my grandma tells me im lookin paler these days but i feel fine i feel great i just dont have the passion to eat anymore and when i do feel hungry i eat just the tinest piece of bread and i feel fine after so what does this tell you my sis is already bulimic and i dont want to get like her so i dont kno but if ppl are sayin its impossible to lose 10 pounds in a wk they are way wrong just dont eat a thing lol
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It is impossible to lose ten actual pounds in a week; however it is possible to lose ten pounds of water weight in a week. A couple pounds might be "real" but a lot of it is just water.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
430388_tn?1239588723
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
not headed to anorexic
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources