not headed to anorexic
im about 5 2 and 20 when i found out i weighed 192 i was mad at myself that i let myself get that big i have never ever been that big so recently like about 3 three weeks ago i completely cut dairy and carbs outof my diet well ur prolly thinkin what does this girl eat there are a couple of things out there without the carbs i usually just eat tuna or sometimes an apple but that is it..im a nig wrkout fanatic too in my skool days i was cross country and i miss being my regular size so this last whole week i have completely not had anything to eat and lost about 10 pounds in one weeks wow ten pounds i was so proud of myself to update you i weigh in at 165 know now that isnt my ideal weight i want to be 135 again i drink a lot of water prolly up to like 5 water bottles a day i dont feel like im headed toward anorexic but i just dont feel like eating anymore my grandma tells me im lookin paler these days but i feel fine i feel great i just dont have the passion to eat anymore and when i do feel hungry i eat just the tinest piece of bread and i feel fine after so what does this tell you my sis is already bulimic and i dont want to get like her so i dont kno but if ppl are sayin its impossible to lose 10 pounds in a wk they are way wrong just dont eat a thing lol
It is impossible to lose ten actual pounds in a week; however it is possible to lose ten pounds of water weight in a week. A couple pounds might be "real" but a lot of it is just water.