Eating Disorders Community
not headed to anorexic

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

not headed to anorexic

im about 5 2 and 20 when i found out i weighed 192 i was mad at myself that i let myself get that big i have never ever been that big so recently like about 3 three weeks ago i completely cut dairy and carbs outof my diet well ur prolly thinkin what does this girl eat there are a couple of things out there without the carbs i usually just eat tuna or sometimes an apple but that is it..im a nig wrkout fanatic too in my skool days i was cross country and i miss being my regular size so this last whole week i have completely not had anything to eat and lost about 10 pounds in one weeks wow ten pounds i was so proud of myself to update you i weigh in at 165 know now that isnt my ideal weight i want to be 135 again i drink a lot of water prolly up to like 5 water bottles a day i dont feel like im headed toward anorexic but i just dont feel like eating anymore my grandma tells me im lookin paler these days but i feel fine i feel great i just dont have the passion to eat anymore and when i do feel hungry i eat just the tinest piece of bread and i feel fine after so what does this tell you my sis is already bulimic and i dont want to get like her so i dont kno but if ppl are sayin its impossible to lose 10 pounds in a wk they are way wrong just dont eat a thing lol
It is impossible to lose ten actual pounds in a week; however it is possible to lose ten pounds of water weight in a week. A couple pounds might be "real" but a lot of it is just water.