Eating Disorders Expert Forum
skinny as a stick :(

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

skinny as a stick :(

Well I'm 12 and a 1/2  and I'm skinny as my friends complain saying they wished to be my size because apparently there fat .  But To the point I'm just skin and bone and s little bit of fat what should I do I wanna put on more weight but I'm a fussy eater I only like potatoes,carrots and sweetcorn (that's just the veg I do est more thsn that!!!!)plz someone help me I want bigger breasts and when I'm older and get pregnant ivdont want it to sffect my baby :(
Hi!  Thank you for writing your concerns.  I would speak to your parents.  You need to see your pediatrician to rule out any possible underlying medical concerns or direction on your nutritional needs.  If you need added support, you could seek help from a dietitian.  In the meantime, to learn more about eating disorders and treatment options, visit The Bella Vita website.  My best to you, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD   The Bella Vita  Los Angeles, CA
You're fine! Eat healthy food and try new things. Your body will be whatever shape and size it is supposed to be (your friends' bodies, too) when you treat it with respect. That should be your ONLY concern.