stress and anxiety from having to eat?
Does anyone know if it is possible to be so stressed about having to eat that you can pass out? Not before eating, but during or right after eating. Thanks.
You may want to see a doctor regarding this.  If you feel stressed try adding Vitamin B stress tabs to your diet.  They really help calm.  
Do you know why you are so stressed out by eating? Are you scared of gaining weight?
I am new to this web site. I came looking for answers too. I also have anxiety about eating. I constantly think about what I should eat and what time. It does add stress. My fear is gaining weight. I don't know if this is why you are anxious about eating or not. Also it causes tension in relationships. My friends/bf frequently ask me to go out to linch wiht them, but I usually make up an excuse not to go. I'm afraid if I eat at noon then I can't eat again all day or will have to limit myself to make up for the damage done at lunch. Have you ever done this???