Eating Disorders Community
what am i doing wrong why am i not loosing weight

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

i did a diet last year and i lost 12 kg  but i still nedded 10 kg to get to my perfect weight,im 1m72 cm and now 73 kgs i would do about 45 min of treadmill 4 or 5 times per week, but this summer i decided i want to get to my perfect weight so i did everyday 4 hours of work out witch includes classes of cardio and 40 min treadmill and 40 min eleptycal and muscles training but i did not lose any weight some people told me its because im gaining muscles but i feel very disapointed that i worked SO hard i would even do abs and dumbles exercices but all for nothing so when i see my weight still the same i would leave my healthy diet and eat whatever i want for a day or 2 but then realize i dont want to get to the fat person i was so id get back to the diet but then i back to eating bad food,u can see my eating behaviors arent stable.Yesterday i had alot of cake so i decided today ill start healthy but i had to have some of that cake so i ate a big big slice of it but spit it right away and i tried not to swallow any salivia but i feel the sugary taste in my mouth so i feel like i did eat the cake and i did gain calories.Anw would someone just tell me what im doing wrong in my exercicing and in my eating behavior( the eating and spitting i do it very very rarelly)
Tags: Weight