Ectopic Pregnancy User Group
I Had LAP surgery on March 4,11 due to an etopic preganancy
About This Group:

This is for all the women who have had an ectopic pregnancy and the hard-ships we go through and overcome when it comes to the emotional pain. TTC after an ectopic pregnancy may be harder, but there is a fight within us all that can beat the odds together.

Founded by Jenni1187 on February 3, 2010
42 members

For all of you wondering if you are having an etopic pregnancy this is how mine went i was 6wks and the baby was 7cm I went in for my 1st ultra sound and there was no sac or baby i was called in for a blood test the next day at 9:00 but at about 8 o'clock that morning i had came home and was sitting down and had very intense pain all up my right side i then went to the hospital and was checked again by an ultra sound and they seen where the baby was located in my falopian tube during the time i was waiting to go back to surgery i had pain go up my right arm which was the side that the baby was in the but and up to my shoulder ... before any of this happen i had a little spotting .. i should have caught it earlier but you never want to think the worse !

To anyone that has had there falopian tube removed or could help with this matter:

since then i have had really bad pain every now and then while walking or sitting like a shooting pain in my vigina (vagina)
also during intercourse it really hurts if my husbands pennis is near my right side this really scares me and im sorry for the (TMI) but and answers would be highly appreciated !

Thanks !
1 Comment
Hi there,
I too went threw the same thing, however they saved my tube but from then till now i have pain as well it kinda of feels like the ectopic itself... i think its normal to ahve these feelings and they dont ever go away from what i ahve noticed....sorry for your loss
plumber43 commented on Jewels63's status
Jul 23
plumber43 commented on krichar's status
Jul 22
plumber43 commented on plumber43's status
Jul 22