Ectopic Pregnancy User Group
Is this an ectopic pregnancy?
About This Group:

This is for all the women who have had an ectopic pregnancy and the hard-ships we go through and overcome when it comes to the emotional pain. TTC after an ectopic pregnancy may be harder, but there is a fight within us all that can beat the odds together.

Founded by Jenni1187 on February 3, 2010
41 members

Is this an ectopic pregnancy?

I had pain in my lower back during the night so bad that I had to take paracetamol to get to sleep, this was after having a positive pregnancy test earlier that day, my last period was on the 5th Jan so I'm only about 4 and a half weeks pregnant. I went to get my self checked out at the early pregnancy unit on thursday because I have had 2 early miscarriages in the past but also went full term and have a 19mth old boy.

they did an internal scan but could not see anything, so took bloods telling me that it was probably too early, then they called me back in yesterday for another blood test the hcg had doubled almost tripled (I think this is what they meant but one of the hormones was low the other high, may have this wrong) but they said it was highly likely to be an Ectopic pregnancy, is there any way it just too early to tell and this could be a mistake? I'm no longer in any pain just feeling a bit tired but most of the pregnancy symptoms seem to have gone like needing to go to the toilet a lot!

I felt a lot different with my son, your advice would be welcomed! due to be scanned again tomorrow morning
plumber43 commented on Grace358's status
Aug 01
Jul 31
plumber43 Thanks Kellie, that was the... Comment
Jul 31