Charlene Petitjean - Columbia Journalism Student - egg donation

My name is Charlene. I am a student at the Graduate School of Journalism and am currently in the process of writing an article on "conceiving a child through egg donation." This project will constitute my master's thesis, which will treat on both the scientific and emotional aspects.

Because I will be focusing on the parents' experience, I am currently looking for couples and individuals that are going or have gone through the process to get a more personal-leveled understanding of what couples go through when choosing egg donation.

Would anyone be interested in or know of couples/people (possibly living in NY or in LA) who would be willing to share their experience with me?

Many articles were written about the donors' perspective. And I think it's important to bring to light and to life what the parents are going through.

In advance, thank you for your response and your help. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best,
Charlene
You can contact me at charlene.k.***@****
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhv commented on KeeLolo's status
mhv commented on renae176's status
mhv commented on Des_a_rae's status