Charlene Petitjean - Columbia Journalism Student - egg donation

My name is Charlene. I am a student at the Graduate School of Journalism and am currently in the process of writing an article on "conceiving a child through egg donation." This project will constitute my master's thesis, which will treat on both the scientific and emotional aspects.

Because I will be focusing on the parents' experience, I am currently looking for couples and individuals that are going or have gone through the process to get a more personal-leveled understanding of what couples go through when choosing egg donation.

Would anyone be interested in or know of couples/people (possibly living in NY or in LA) who would be willing to share their experience with me?

Many articles were written about the donors' perspective. And I think it's important to bring to light and to life what the parents are going through.

In advance, thank you for your response and your help. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best,
Charlene
You can contact me at charlene.k.***@****
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhv commented on LandM2009's status
34 mins ago
mhv commented on KTowne's status
Feb 05
journey2motherhood, mhv, and Jewels63 commented on mhv's status
Feb 05