432?1254497677
Egg Donor Recipients User Group
Charlene Petitjean - Columbia Journalism Student - egg donation
About This Group:

This community was created to answer questions about the egg donation process. What happens during an egg donor cycle. Drugs used during the process. Protocols. Where you can go to cycle. Costs associated with that. Information about disclosure.

Founded by pvedmom on October 2, 2009
73 members

My name is Charlene. I am a student at the Graduate School of Journalism and am currently in the process of writing an article on "conceiving a child through egg donation." This project will constitute my master's thesis, which will treat on both the scientific and emotional aspects.

Because I will be focusing on the parents' experience, I am currently looking for couples and individuals that are going or have gone through the process to get a more personal-leveled understanding of what couples go through when choosing egg donation.

Would anyone be interested in or know of couples/people (possibly living in NY or in LA) who would be willing to share their experience with me?

Many articles were written about the donors' perspective. And I think it's important to bring to light and to life what the parents are going through.

In advance, thank you for your response and your help. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best,
Charlene
1 Comment
You can contact me at charlene.k.***@****
Jewels63 I have seen your messages a... Comment
54 mins ago
jenjen08 Tomorrow is the big day... ... Comment
1 hr ago
mhv commented on Hollus's status
1 hr ago