432?1254497677
Egg Donor Recipients User Group
Failed Cycle with Donor Eggs
About This Group:

This community was created to answer questions about the egg donation process. What happens during an egg donor cycle. Drugs used during the process. Protocols. Where you can go to cycle. Costs associated with that. Information about disclosure.

Founded by pvedmom on October 2, 2009
72 members

Failed Cycle with Donor Eggs

I just went through a failed cycle with donor eggs. I can not believe that even with a donor egg I did not get preg. My questions is this - to those of you who did not get preg with donor eggs, what did you feel during your 2ww? I had some pretty good cramps and shooting pains in my ovary's for 6 days after transfer, seemed to start the min they did transfer. I am wondering if this is a sign of the egg being rejected by my body. I didn't have any of this with my own IVF's. It was a 6day transfer. And the donor was my 1/2 sister. Still waiting to have the after cycle consult with my doc. Just a bit confused at this point.
Thank You,
1 Comment
Hang in there......... Don't give up.  You will get pregnant.
The odds are so high with DE
mhv commented on Keep_alive_kicking's status
Jul 29
Keep_alive_kicking My Baby arrived on the 21st... Comment
Jul 29
mhv, and Moma_Cher commented on Moma_Cher's status
Jul 28