432?1254497677
Egg Donor Recipients User Group
My heart is broken!
About This Group:

This community was created to answer questions about the egg donation process. What happens during an egg donor cycle. Drugs used during the process. Protocols. Where you can go to cycle. Costs associated with that. Information about disclosure.

Founded by pvedmom on October 2, 2009
73 members

My heart is broken!

I'm 27 weeks pregnant with DE after 2 years of TTC with my own. My 23 yo daughter has decided that this baby is nothing to her, mind you she's a psych major in graduate school living like a grown up and getting married 2 weeks prior to my due date. She won't come to my shower, or speak to me, but needed me to pay for her brides maid dress #2 for my 16 yo. Then got me to buy the dress and then stopped talking to me again. I told her I won't go to her wedding because I have a fear she's going to announce that my baby is not biologically bound to her in any way...omg I don't know what to do! How could she be so cold? I don't think I raised her that way!
Thanks for listening
Melanie
Ps
My kidney ruptured 2 weeks ago, no call, mothers day, no call, my birthday is in 10 days lets see if she calls me!
Maybe try cutting her out for a while..to me, her actions are selfish and mean. And she can't seem to think of anyone's happiness but her own. I would just wash my hands of her for a while..turn the tables, see if that opens her eyes or heart.

GL.
Hello plumber43 I hope things have turned for the better with your 23 year old daughter.  It sounds like she is threatened by this new baby.  Send her some love and pray that she can see things in a different way.  Take care of yourself and your baby and I really hope that things work out for the best.
Congratulations on the beautiful Ella :)

Also hope things worked out between you and your elder daughter.
Actually to my surprise she is in love with her baby sister. The day before my c section she called me and asked what time she could come to the hospital to see the baby, I started to cry and she asked me if I was excited  about the baby and I told her more than she could ever know, when she arrived she picked Ella up and fell in love! I feel like I got my baby girl back, she calls, we spend time together it's really nice! She got married 3 weeks before Ella was born and just informed me she's off birth control, so maybe I'll be a grandmother too!
Love Melanie
So good to know that, she is basically a loving and good girl, might have been a lil crankier back then.
journey2motherhood commented on Hollus's status
1 hr ago
journey2motherhood, and mhv commented on journey2motherhood's status
1 hr ago
Moma_Cher commented on Good news!