432?1254497677
Egg Donor Recipients User Group
anyone doing an IVF with donor eggs ?
About This Group:

This community was created to answer questions about the egg donation process. What happens during an egg donor cycle. Drugs used during the process. Protocols. Where you can go to cycle. Costs associated with that. Information about disclosure.

Founded by pvedmom on October 2, 2009
73 members

anyone doing an IVF with donor eggs ?

Hello all
Last time I posted here I just finished my 4th cycle with IVF all alone with donor sperm wich resulted in BFN.
This was about 2 years ago, and a lot has happened since.
To make a long story short, I met a man, we fell in love and have been trying to make a baby for a year and a half.
I am now 43 years old and we decided to go for a donor egg in Spain, why spain ? weel it´s allowed and it´s not crazy expensive, and no waiting list.
I am now on the contraceptive pill, and one of the first 3 weeks in march we will travel to Alicante to have the transfer.
Is anybody out there in similar situation, or has done an IVF with a donor egg, who can give me advice on how to prepare myself, food, lifestyle etc....
All the best to all of you
Ashavaki
1 Comment
Hi there,

Would be interested to know how you done?
I am about to have my donor egg transfer done next week all going well....
Hope all is great!
plumber43 commented on photo
plumber43 commented on stacey10's status
plumber43, and mhv commented on krichar's status