how do you move on?
Hello ladies....for the donors I was wondering how do you deal with not knowing the child
You gave to Someone else? I know its a big blessing to the parents how couldn't have a child of their own.
But how do you go on in life without knowing the child? Just a question...
Hey, Have you posted yourself on any websites that bring donors and recipients together? I think a lot of recipients want to meet their donor but honestly the clinics kind of steer you away from this and seem to encourage anonymity. As a recipient I would prefer to meet my donor, but it also costs more because then we have to pay for a lawyer to draft a special document. I am also scared that if I make this request and the donor doesn't like it then she won't want to donate to me anymore. It's nice to have a donor on here expressing herself. See if you can find some donor/recipient websites. I think there will be a time when donors and recipients' kids come together more frequently.
Are you a donor- or just thinking about it?  If so- part of the process should have been a meeting with a counselor.  BUT if you are just thinking about it and donating is going to be something your worry and agonize about- don't do it.  I am not sure if they tell donors whether a pregnancy resulted from the donation or not.  This is not for everyone- and that is okay. Best wishes to you!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
journey2motherhood, and mhv commented on mhv's status
41 mins ago
Jewels63, and mhv commented on Jewels63's status
mhv Just booked my first vacati... Comment