Aa
A
A
Close
I think I have EDS?!?!?!
You probably get this a lot. My physical therapist mentioned connective tissue disease so I looked it up and was very surprised that this has not been brought up by any of my doctors before.
I am a 41 year female. I have chronic pain, fibromyalgia, hypermobillity, easy bruising, adverse reactions to medication, TMJ, GERD, hiatal hernia, fallen arches, very soft skin, complications with IV's (they blow out in less than a day), nonallergic rhinitis, ear tubs, uterine fibroids, cervix bleeds to the touch, early menopause,placental abruption with my second child, sphincter of Oddi dysfunction, gallstone disease.
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia by a Rheumatologists 10 years ago. I went back to see her because my joint pain had gotten so bad I have not been able to function very well. She said again it was fibromyalgia and put me on Cymbalta and sent me to a physical therapist and he is the first person to bring this up.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Tracy
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
620923_tn?1452919248

Hi and welcome to the EDS Group.

I too was DX'd with fibro ....but I went to a Dr for a different issue and they told me I have EDS not fibro that it was  mis-DX.....

I would encourage u to see a Dr well informed with EDS to do more testing as there are different types....

Not sure Cymbalta will help or not....but I would investigate what type of EDS u have b4 settling with a med. JMHO
Discussion is closed
Cancel
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
620923_tn?1452919248
Blank
selmaS commented on gjjl's status
Feb 04
620923_tn?1452919248
Blank
selmaS commented on flutterbye1888's status
Feb 03
620923_tn?1452919248