281?1253674568
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome User Group
Wanted to add this bit of info~~~
About This Group:

This group is for members with any form of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.We have this group to share info and support for each other. Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a heterogeneous group of heritable connective tissue disorders characterized by articular hypermobility, skin extensibility and tissue fragility. Individuals with EDS have a defect in their connective tissue. It is this tissue that provides support to many body parts such as the skin, muscles, ligaments and organs. The fragile skin and unstable joints found in EDS are due to faulty collagen. Collagen is a protein that acts like glue in the body adding strength and elasticity to connective tissue.

Founded by somemonkey on September 22, 2009
158 members

Wanted to add this bit of info~~~

We all have questions regarding EDS and could I have it  here is a link to a check list of all the types of things to consider...I hope this is helpful.

http://www.ednf.org/documents/EDSinPracticeS.pdf
soccero commented on photo
Dec 16
selmaS commented on Flycaster305's status
Dec 16
selmaS commented on photo
Dec 15