?????
I just came back from my drs office and he thinks there is a possibility that I have endo and I am wondering that if I do what can they  do for it and how it affects my chances of becoming pregnant??? I do have two healthy children and am wanting one more. Thanks :o)
It really just all depends on how much endo there is and where its implanted at. I've had it severe for about 5 years now, I didn't have too much of a problem getting p/g with our son. We did one IUI with no meds and boom! This time though, it's been well over a year and we've been doing IUI with meds and that.... But I also have PCOS... I hope all goes well and you are able to concieve with no problem :) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime. I will try to help as much as I can :)

Hugs and Good Luck :)
Thanks, I needed someone to tell me that it will be ok. I really worry about that stuff. I will let you all know what stage and everything when I find out more from the US from my gyn on wed. He mentioned sending me to a specialist, is that were they will tell me what stage it is?? What should I expect?????
The only way to tell for sure you have endo and what stage it is, is by having a laparoscopy done. They will not be able to tell anything by U/S... Is the specialist for endo or for fertility?
The specialist I am not sure about yet, he just mentioned it and on Wed hes going to tell me more. I don't know anything about it other than my mother had a hysterectomy at the age of 23 from endo and that my grandmother had endo as well. I know he wanted to do the scan to rule everything else out and to see what else it possibly could be, before he diagonsed me with endo. I am just hoping that its something simple and fixable. I just hate having to go through all of this and honestly I never thought I would have to. Thanks again :o)
Often women get pregnant very quickly after a laproscopy is done which they use to diagnosis and treat endo. most of the time if you have a lap for diaganosis they will also burn any endo that is there. I got pregnant 1 month after having a lap, my cousin was told she'd never have children because of the endo but got pregnant right after a laprascopy
I just had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy done on Friday.  My dr. thought I might have endometriosis since we have been TTC through IUI's with no luck.  As it turns out, my dr. did find quite a bit of endo and he said I probably would not have concieved with it.  My chances look a lot better now that he removed it all.  I'm hoping to be one of the lucky ones who gets their BFP's right after.  
Thanks!! You all are the best. I am going in to the dr in a few hours for my U/S and probably more tests and I guess I will know something soon! Thanks again and SSBD to you all! Hugs :o)