Endometriosis Community
A few concerns....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

A few concerns....

Hi, my name is Monique and I just need some views or possible thoughts to consider....
I turned 30 in December and I am female. I am not over weight or under weight. I try to stay as active as I can and eat as healthy as I can but sometimes eat fast food because of convinience. I do not smoke and occassionally drink. I have given birth to two live children and never have experienced a miscarriage. The health issues that I have is endomentriosis. I had a laproscopy last year in June. I was great for a month and then the symptoms before the surgery has been worse then it's ever been sometimes leaving me disabled and not able to get out of bed at times. I am currently getting a new OBGYN appointment since it's been less then a year since the surgery. Hormone therapy is not working currently. 50% of my reproductive organs were covered but was told the surgery went well and all of the endometriosis was removed but was told to expect it to return later. Prior to the surgery last year I had a tubal ligation in 2003 after my son was born and I turned of age to have the surgery.

So now I have been able to give some info about me and prior health - Here is my concern.....

Tonight someone noticed my left pupil was extremely larger then the other. Strangely enough, I felt something was off in the eye area before it was mentioned. Some distortion also has been noticed this evening.
I recently have been feeling sick to my stomach a lot the last few days due to my sinuses and the drainage involved in my opinion. What had me concerned is the nausea and fullness I have been feeling in my stomach and abdominal area. It feels like my organs are squashed together and that there is no room causing tightness. Just and FYI I have NOT had any issues using the restroom....I have been having slight obdominal cramping as if I am due to start my mentrual cycle but nothing yet. My left ovary has been hurting off and on and then sometimes my right as well. My left ovary was the one that was covered with endometriosis at the time of  surgery and notice that I get more pain on that sign when I have a period. I figured it was from surgery and that is why I experience more pain on that side.
My pupils have been noticable to others because my right one is way larger then my left one. There are moments that I do see sparkles for about 20 seconds which is followed by dizziness but it is not often.
Any thoughts or possible answers that could be causing this?

Thank you very much for any input or advice given, its appreciated.

Sincerely,
Monique
Monique honey,
The visual disturbance and unequal pupils would make go to the ER. It sounds serious but I don't know what it could be. If you don't go to the hospital make sure you don't hesitate and call your physician. Unequal pupils can be a sign something is terribly wrong. Get it checked out!
Ginger
Please go to the emergency room immediately this could be VERY serious I can't put it any plainer. Please let us know how you go. x
yes you need to  be seen. Maybe not in er but at least by your PCP. I have one pupil that is larger than the other and has been for a long time and its nothing. But you def need to  be seen somewhere.!!!